know what?i feel like giving up life.soooooo many disasters happened.my study was really affected by those pergghh pergghh troubles.i don't think i can do well in my degree. Allah...help me..i'm begging U ya Allah..may everything will be back to normal..
igt mama igt bapa igt abg adik igt nenek igt aki igt semuaaaaaaaaaa.....mimi please be strong..please... ;(((((
Dear brain, sorry for overloading you with thoughts of him.
Dear tummy, sorry for all the butterflies.
Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.
Dear heart, sorry for all the damage.
Dear me, sorry for being head-over-heels in love with him
You can't waste time over missing something in the past.
Life changes, people grow up and grow apart, and you accept that.
Yet you still can't stop thinking of how good it used to be;
afraid you'd never experience it again,
afraid you've already lived it and already lost it
It's best we don't even talk at all,
don't call me even if I should cross your mind.
It's hard enough; I don't need to hear your voice on my messages.
Let's just call it quits, it's probably better. So if I'm not returning your calls,
it's cause I'm not coming back, I'm closing the door.
I used to be tripping' over missing you, but I'm not anymore.
And if you lose something, find solution.
Because if you lose hope, you will lose everything.
The reason people find it so hard to be happy is
that they always see the past better then it was,
the present worse then it is, and the future
less resolved then it will be.
Some things don't last forever, but some things do.
Like a good song, or a good book,
or a good memory you can take out
and unfold in you darkest times,
pressing down on the corners and peering in close,
hoping you still recognize the person you see there.
She wanted something else, something different, something more.
Passion and romance perhaps, or maybe quiet conversations in candlelit rooms,
or prehaps something as simple as not being second best
sweet quotations isn't it? i fail to sustain my pes lub.;(((
dia baik
dia suka tolong org
dia selalu ada untuk saya
we r perfect couple, we are only in wrong situation.
mungkin saya yang tidak baik.saya jahat.he deserve someone's better than me.i really hope he can find someone yang suits him.yang jauh lebih baik dari saya.
everything happen for a reason.in that case, Allah please show me the reason. ;((((
aaaa..banyaknya masalah sy..don't u think i'm too young to face those f****n problemo??
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment